Becoming a Solo Performer
This course is spread over 3 months.
The cost of the course is £150 and you will need to pay a deposit of £50 to secure your place.
Learning – musicality, choreographing a routine, prop work, working with social media, finance, planning a costume and stage etiquette and much more.
If you want to go ahead and sign up for your place then please forward the booking form.
Terms and Conditions
- I agree that Kitty Ribbons is not responsible for any bodily injury that may occur on this course.
- I agree that Kitty Ribbons is not responsible for any damage caused to personal property.
- No choreography taught in class will be performed without Kitty Ribbons permission
- I agree that deposits are non-refundable unless the course is cancelled by Kitty Ribbons.
- If the course has already started and I can no longer attend I agree to forfit the course fee. No refund will be given.
- I have seen the clothing and costume needed and agree to supply myself. I agree to produce the mood board and complete the homework provided.